My name is Tomomi and I work with individuals, couples, and families whose lives have been greatly impacted by various life challenges, including loss of a loved one, relationship difficulties, divorce, unemployment, illness, addiction, and major life transitions. I have a strong background working with individuals suffering from depression or anxiety, survivors of suicide, abuse or trauma, professionals who are under constant stress and pressure, blended and foster families who experience family discord, and with immigrant families and foreign-born residents who go through acculturation difficulties. I also provide spiritually-based psychotherapy for those who seek a meaning or purpose in life and wish to incorporate soul-searching in their therapy.
Seeking professional help is not a sign of weakness. It is a proof that you have the courage and willingness to make healthful/positive changes in your life!
I will be your guide and facilitator to co-create change on your healing journey. Together, we can
- Track your unconstructive thinking or behavioral patterns;
- Identify barriers and blocks that are keeping you from making desired changes and from living your best life;
- Explore your unique resources and hidden strengths;
- Unlock your full potential ; and
- Find ways for you to heal from the past, overcome fears for the future, and gain a better sense of inner peace, balance, and happiness.
I try my best to make therapy affordable and available to those who need it the most. A select number of slots are available for those who require reduced fees.
I look forward to meeting you and hearing your story!